Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Not able to delete agent from CC7

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillianK

Technical User
Oct 8, 2003
GB
Hello All,

Anyone ever have this problem.

User created a Supervisor TN as a Voice Channel, when trying to de-acquire, the TN stays in a de-aquire pending state, therefore not able to delete the TN to create the supervisor TN correctly.

Actions taken, rebooted CCMA, ran the DACR command in LD 48, still no joy.

Thanks in advance,

Killian

Hi Killian.....Use the Unpend utility to put it into a normal state and then delete / recreate or whatever you want to do.

Bob.

I am new to CC7, could you tell me where to get this Unpend utility?

From my experience, when you have this condition, the only way to get the CCMS to release the TN is to reboot the CCMS. Rebooting the CCMA will have no effect, and will a deacquire in 48 will deacquire the TN, the CCMS will not be aware of this action.

Are you sure that CC7 having unpend utility to login as sybase:)
Unpend -Uuser -Ppsw
Won't CC7 use different database?

The customer is away on hols until the 11th of April I will check then and update

Reboot of CS1000 cleared the issue, this would be only in a bad case like the one I had, so try all of the above first. As said the append tool is in the CCMS 7.0 directory but its for SQL.

Cheers,

Hope helps someone,

Killian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back