Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Northcom Phones on Vodavi switch 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdick

Technical User
Jan 6, 2004
US
I've seen Northcom phones that look just like the starplus 616 phones. Does anyone know if they will work with the Starplus 616 flex?

Thanks

I've been told ABSOLUTELY NOT. The Northcom phones (and the associated KSU) are from a distant time and planet.. Once Vodavi acquired the product line, things were modified, hence they no longer compatible.

One thing I like about those Northcom phones physically looking identical, is I can "refurb" a Starplus phone (on the exterior) using the chassis of a dead Northcom.

If I am wrong though, I'd love to be corrected! I was told by someone who should know, but they've been wrong before. :)

- Joel

Thanks, There's a guy selling some on ebay. He told me that they should work so I'm glad to hear from you. You could pick them up pretty cheap probably. I don't plan to rais my bid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back