Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel's Enterprise Network Manangement Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat2006

Technical User
Jun 23, 2006
TT
Hi all.

Does anyone have experience with Nortel's Enterprise Network Management software (ENMS)?

I'm also looking for documentation. The docs on Nortel's site is restricted so I'm unable to find out more about the product.

Any insights you may have would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Are you looking for presales info on this, or do you already have the product? Please elaborate on what kind of info you are looking to learn about.

I'm looking to purchase the software but I just wanted a little more technical info than the presales stuff.

All the docs with the info I'm looking for is restricted on Nortel's web site.

For example, does the enterprise version support the Passport 6400's? Are there modules that can be added to the base software to increase functionality? Information like that.

Give me an email address and I will send you the 10.4 documentation.
We have been running ENMS 10.3 for over a year and will be upgrading to 10.4 soon.
Product is pretty good with a few minor annoyances. But what software doesn't have those?

Michael Foote
Unisys Consultant

I do not believe that ENMS supports the passport 6400 product. In the past there is product that can be added to HP openview to support the Passport 6400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back