Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel WSS 2382 web portal customization 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

forklift777

Technical User
Feb 25, 2011
CA
Hi,
I cannot get the custom web portal to work. The default Nortel WebAAA Login works fine. I then created a directory and copied the custom html to this directory, and run the following command:
set service-profile MySSID web-portal-form MyDirectory/login.html
After connecting to MySSID, I got a "HTTP 404 Not Found" page with "The webpage cannot be found".
I am running version 7.0.9.8
Any help is highly appreciated.

Hi,

I am having the same issue, I was searching through this website and I found the below this thread

I will try it and hopfully it works, however I am running software 6.0.5 on a 2383 controller, what I noticed is when I am running wireshark while accessing the webpage, I see that the user is trying to fetch aaa/mydirectory/mywebpage.html from the controller, although I dont have a directory aaa,

Good luck

Sorry didn't get back to here in time. it finally worked for me by following the link.

Thanks ramiasaber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back