Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Switch Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic2001

IS-IT--Management
Nov 27, 2002
Does anyone know where I can download the most current software for a Nortel 470-48t ?

that was the first place I looked...

Ethernet Switch 460/470 v3.7.3

Description: This software contains valuable fix updates to the 3.7 feature code base and is built upon the previous version, 3.7.2. Please refer to Ethernet Switch 460/470 v3.7.3 documentation for a full description of changes in this release
Type: Maintenance Release
Release: 3.7.3
Date: 2008-10-27

Show Associated Products

Content Unavailable
This content is no longer available on the Technical Support web site.

Does anyone know where I can download the agentcode and diagnostic software for my Nortel 470-48T

It looks like v3.7.3 was pulled from Nortel's website. You'll need a support contract in order to download any of the currently available releases. I would stick with 3.7.2 although I'll need to inquire as to what happened with 3.7.3

Cheers!

Can someone post a link to a FTP server or Network Share that I can download ver 3.7.2 agentcode and diagnostic software for my Nortel 470-48T ?

This is not a site to steal software, no.

I tried to remain child-like, all I acheived was childish.

This switch is "End Of Life" and is no longer supported by Nortel. You can not buy a support contract for this model/type of switch.

There is a problem with 3.7.3 and that's why it no longer appears on the website. Nortel will be releasing a bulletin very shortly documenting the issue.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back