Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel SECC: Error in registering data with Statistics Data Propagator. RTD cannot continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortelapp

Vendor
Feb 16, 2012
PH
Hi Nortel Guys,

I need your help on this, I'm having a problem in my stand alone SECC client. SECC client 4.2 has NS040206SU10C patch installed and the server has NS040206SU17S. Everytime I run a Real Time Display, the RTD display hangs up and afterwards it prompt an Error: "Unable to register data with Statistics Data Propagator. Real time displays cannot continue". Same error was also encountered in other SECC clients. But with the SECC client co-reside with SECC server, it is properly working. Binding Order was also properly set in order of CLAN-ELAN-RAS.

Hope you could help me on this.

Thanks,
Bok

have you reinstalled the client?
what OS are the clients running on? I know it is supported on XP -- but probably not Win7.
Firewalls on the PCs?

hello,

can you the check the permissions for "programfiles\nortel networks folder" ? . ensure that, the windows user who runs the RTD has full read/write permission on this folder and sub folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back