Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel MICS call forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljclives

Vendor
May 22, 2004
US
I have an mics I want to be able to feature 4 an extension to an external number. I have done it in the past by pressing feature 4, '9' plus the external number. They do have a PRI and 9 is the code to dial out. As soon as I press 9 after feat 4 I get an error code. Please help!!

make sure ALLOW REDIRECT is turned on.
also you need 4.1 or higher software

Yes 7.0. I know I will find it grew up on Norte is that in Terminals and Sets?

Oh yes one last thing lol. What is the procedure to forward an Ata extension?

You can get most answers including Call Forward External by reading the FAQ's section.

As for ATA
Doing Flash then * equals Feature

So to Forward its Flash * 4

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Allow redirect was key of course thank you. I can call forward a digital extension to an outside number. I can only forward the ATA to an internal extension however. Cannot to an outside number. Why? As soon a I do *4 then 9 it will not break dial tone when I try to put in the external number

Did hook flash not working. There is another issue

Allow redirect on the ATA as well?

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back