Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nortel m3902 gets disabled every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

gullsinn

Programmer
Nov 23, 2014
PK
on my nortel cs 1k
i copied 3 more sets from an existing one.
One of them is live since i copied however two other sets get disabled every day.
i enable them from LD 32 (enlu x x x x) however they become disabled on next day
what could the problem

Odds are either bad phones prots or wiring. The system probably runs routines every night and see something wrong with those 2 so it shuts them down.

Both are on around 150 meter distance with some joints
2 sets which stay alive are on 5 meter distance with a clean pair and no joint so i assume it could be bad wiring.
we have 1 digital card on our system the guy who installed says you can use only one digital card on this system wondering on this too :(

You can remove LD 30 from the midnight routine. That's probably the one that shuts them down and if you only have 1 card (very strange) you should be ok. You can go to LD 22 and do SLT that should tell you how many digital sets your licensed for.

I would agree on removing 30 from DROL - but you can also just give the TN CLS FLXA - then Midnights will not disable it.

~~
Gene at GHTROUT.com

did you consider re-sending the firmware? FDLF

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Yes have only 1 digital card and the other once are analog
CLS FLXA helped
Thanks GHTROUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor