Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel DTI/PRI Card Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterLucas

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2014
US
This pertains to my other thread in reference to incoming calls not coming thru.

For weeks now I have to keep enabling and disabling the dch and loop to get the system up and running for incoming and outgoing service. We noticed that the CC light does not illuminate anymore on the card it is blank? Will this cause the DCH and PRI loop to lose connection? If not what makes that happen?

We are ordering a new replacement card do you think this will help?

If not does anyone know where in the New York City Area that we could find a consultant to help us determine if the system needs to be replaced altogether or if all we need is and upgrade? The system is more than 10 years old.

I shouldn't have to keep enabling and disabling the pri and tie line every single day and sometimes twice a day. Please Advise!

Thanks In advance!

its not a card problem. listen to KCFLHRC and set the clock right

Greetings: I changed the clock to primary and I still have the pri going down as well as the tie line. The card and the cc card have both been replaced. What else is there for me to do?

Seen something about changing the bipc lfac ? I could not change any of the values it didn't even show those 2 options.

I need to get this fix ASAP and I really need to before this week is up please continue to post your advice and information.

Lets see your programming now. Is the clock tracking properly now?

Also once you chagmed the programming for the clocl did you go back and enable the clock. is your clock LEd on the card solid green or flashing.

You also need to FDL the TMDI card to enable it. Then you can worry about the clock

Greetings:

We had a consultant come on site after I changed both cards and the clock to primary cause the pri was still dropping. He comes in and it didn't drop while he was there it stayed up for 3 days then failed today and had to bring it back up. I thought maybe Verizon figure out the problem on their end but nope that is not the case. I'm trying to bring the consultant back so that he can do tests to equipment while he has Verizon on the phone. Any more suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back