Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel CS1000 TM, Copy/Paste in System Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

porchpuppy

Vendor
Aug 4, 2004
US
Can someone please tell me how the copy/paste functions in Telephony Manager? I can copy the information on the screen print, but I cannot use the paste function to save the information to a file or document.

Use Alt-Prnt Scrn

Open a word document

CNTL-V

This should paste the screen shot into the document.

Gocha, works fine for a single screen. Any idea how I can save an entire file (i.e., a full DNB print)?

Are you using Procomm? If so just click on the button at the top with the file going into the net. Be sure to click on it again afterwards before closing procomm or it will not save the file.

If you are using Telephony Manager I think there is a way to export data to a comma delimited file but I don't know the exact procedure.

Clarify which application you are using and some others may be able to help also.

Using system terminal out of the TM, 3.0. You can export a report in comma delimited file type into an excel spreadsheet from the Reports section of TM, but that's the only export command I know of within TM. Tech User Guide not very helpful in this instance. Is there a server setting I'm missing somewhere phoneman?

Are you using the Virtual System terminal from TM web client or from the TM server?

I would like to know how to start the VST in my TM3.1

Thanks

I use OTM on site, and once I access the system terminal, I go to file and on the drop-down screen, select capture. The system will ask you for a destination or file name. Once you do that, simply run your report, then select capture again (to turn it off), then go to the file you named it, and, Bingo, it's done.

Hope this helped!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back