Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Contact Center 6.0 to Avaya CMS database items

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonechic

Technical User
Feb 5, 2002
US
My company has Avaya systems, but we just purchased a small Nortel call center. Currently my company uses ODBC to pull the CMS reporting database to collect the interval data for our current centers. Our reporting department uses an SQL database to query the reports. The Call Center VP would like the “same” reports for the Nortel site. Does anyone know of a document that has a line up of the Nortel database items and their equivalent on the Avaya side?

I don't think there would be a document that lines it up with the Avaya but the Nortel NTP 297-2183-914 Historical Reporting and Data Dictionary should help you. You can download it from Nortel.com.

Yes, that is what I have been doing. It's a little confusing. There seems to be multiple items on the Nortel side that would match with the Avaya side. I just have to figure it out. The 1500 page document is a little daunting when you compare it to the 350 page CMS database items and calculations.

I've never messed with the CMS so I have no comparison but I've been told by our database people that the document is very well written compared to other vendors (not PBX). Good Luck.

Yes, the document has been very informative. Thank-you for your time and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back