Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Contact Call Manager / Enable user pofile

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliderplot

Technical User
Jun 9, 2011
US
I am new to the Nortel platform and starting to learn the Nortel Contact Call Manager. I am looking at my user ID in the 'access and partition' launchpad and trying to enable my profile. When I display this screen that shows name, user ID and password also show 'basic access right' and access classes and partitions, but do not see any check box to enable a profile that has been disable.

Where do you 'enable' user profile on contact call manager?

Thanks

I just built a test login and tried to login over a dozen times with a wrong password on purpose and never received any 'disabled' message. The only disabled message I get in our environment is on CallPilot.
We are on CC6 and will be moving to AACC soon. If you can explain differently maybe I can help you still.

You do have to 'submit' your login creation which is towards the bottom of the screen, but that should allow you to login without ever receiving a disabled message.

I concur with TMan45, there is no such thing as a disabled CCMA user in Contact Center Manager either by failed login or manual manipulation. Best way forward is to click on Help, then On This Screen. Or provide more details as the term "basic access right is no place on the screen unless it was a user created Access Class. So even pointing out where you see that type of information would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back