Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

nortel callpilot reporter installed - blank reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

CometKC

Technical User
May 15, 2007
US
I have CallPilot 202 on 703T at SU04.
Standalone IIS server 2000 on same subnet.
I can access from my desktop.
when i run report it is blank and i get server error.
running windows 2000 IE6 SP1 JRE1.3
I have tried mozilla and reports totally disappear
Any suggestions?

You could choose not to use JAVA, but Microsoft VM. Change it in your IE options under the Advanced tab
---------------------------------------------------------
When using CallPilot Reporter, for proper operation of Java on Netscape 6.2 or Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x, J2SE version 1.3.1_05 must be installed.

If you have an earlier or later version of J2SE, it must be uninstalled first. J2SE versions can be downloaded from
-----------------------------------------------------------
Unable to view reports

Reports show up blank/grey within the CallPilot manager/ Reporter viewer

Workaround: Install comparable version of Java, J2SE version 1.3.1. J2SE versions can be downloaded from or the CallPilot 4.0 Applications CD.

----------------------------------------------------------

Problems running CallPilot Reporter when using Netscape 6.2 or Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x

If the incorrect version of Java is installed, problems running CallPilot Reporter may occur.

Refer to CR # Q00534522.
Workaround: When using CallPilot Reporter, for proper operation of Java on Netscape 6.2
or Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x, J2SE version 1.3.1_05 must be installed. If you have an
earlier or later version of J2SE, it must be uninstalled first. J2SE versions can be
downloaded from

I disable the Java and allowed Microsoft VM to function. This allowed the reports to populate. Thanks. Good Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back