Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel CallPilot 150/Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

techma2

Vendor
Mar 2, 2010
US
I have never connected one of these. I want to login to it and find out what it's configured for along i.e. mailbox and hours of storage. Is this pretty straight forward? Is there a way to use a laptop on it?

In our FAQ's section we have a lot of info

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

BTW you can find out in F983 how many mailboxes, once logged in press 44 and View
You can also go to MBOX, press Change, press DIR and cycle through checking names and counting mailboxes at the same time.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

So I can use an M7310 on a Mics to access it?

Any set with the 3 softkeys under the display.
10's and 16's sets

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thank you curlycord! I will give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back