Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel Call Recording 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

seacat7

Vendor
Nov 5, 2008
US
I have nortel call recording server also a QM server. All is working ok. However I need to make agent set changes.
I understand how contact center aquires the agent and so does call recording. I do know how to de-aquire from both systems.
What my problem is how does call recording re-aquire the I have added a new station and it shows aquried by contact center and by call recording however it is not recording. Just don't want to loose the exististing stations in call recording when I make agent the changes to my agents. Any thoughts?

Several factors can cause this. In call recording make sure if you have only one appearance of an extension for a user. Sometimes a agent will move on and then new one comes in and then another appearance is entered in the Call Recorder. Sometimes a reboot is required after outing and re-adding an Agent into the Call Recorder. As far as QM is concerned I would not even look at that until you get agent recording in CR as Qm gets its voice from CR.

Thanks I will try a reboot next was trying to hold off from doing that but will give it a try.

I have done my reboot.This is a new phone I added to the 21st port on the TDM side of call recording. Still am unable to record. The agent information is still the same I use a test ID which works from existing sets. I have licences for 20 users at one time. When I first started at this site there had been 24 sets tapped to the TDM ports. I did make sure this morning that this set now has a single appearance dn. I just thought I need to change the dn info in viewer and most likely will try that and reboot in the am.

I am curious we appear to have the same configuration. Do you have their POS / ID as an appearance as well as their ext. If you do not have their POS / ID they will not record if you are trying to capture their Symposium / CCMS calls.

Yes POS/ID and Ext (key 3) ast set as 0 3. I am trying a reboot agian today and will post the out come. I would like to speak with someone that has the same config.Thanks

Just out of curiousity are you doing station side or line side tapping. I see your refferring to connecting to the 21st port. I thought TDM was the Line side designation.
? ? ? ?

Station side taps. They are on each digital set. Alos can moniter any IP sets which at this time I do not have any IP sets in Contact Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back