Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NORTEL CALL PILOT SDN AND USER DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary454

Programmer
Dec 11, 2006
US
Im steping in for a co worker and im having an issue trying to set up a nortel voice mail account. every time i try to add this one file it keeps returning a message saying SDN AND USER EXTENSION DN MUST BE UNIQUE. Any suggestions on how i can fix this problem?

Go into the SDN table under the Systemheading. Look through all of those numbers and verify the number you are trying to add isn't there. If it is, delete it. If not, go into Usersand do an Advanced search. Search for your number as an extension DN.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

ok i did find my number but it was assigned with another number do i take it out and use that dn for the voice mail setup?

Yes, if you found it as an extension DN in another mailbox, just remove it from that mailbox. Then you can build the new mailbox with that number.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back