Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel BCM SIP trunk setup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorrinRadd1

Technical User
Mar 26, 2014
US
I was wondering if someone has a cheat/flow sheet on programming SIP trunks on a BCM50 for incoming and outgoing calls. A link,pdf or just a copy/paste would be helpful. Thanks

I also did up a FAQ on this with several examples, you should always check the FAQs before posting.
It's at the bottom

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Thanks for the help Firebirdscambler and Curlycord. Both was what I was looking for.

Hello , I have been trying to add a sip route to my bcm50 , when I try to add I get an error GwRoute type pops up.
I am at a loss as to what they are looking for . can someone help , please, and thanks

Hi Firebird Scrambler,
I have 3 bcm50's all Ver 6.0. I am using VPN tunnel . At the moment I have 2 sites talking to each other,
I am trying to add a third site , the original 2 are working great but they will not allow
me to add the route
thanks
PS, this is new for me and is the way I answer?

Hello Pesj

What release is your BCM system as only release 6.0 gives the best features for SIP trunks.

What type of SIP service are you using?

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

hi , I am looking for help with a bcm50 that are linked together with vpn's using sip trunks. I have 2 of them working now , I am trying to hookup a third and I keep getting an error message GwRoute Type keeps popping up . My sites now are using 2 and 4 as leading digits , I am at a loss , Does anyone have any ideas?
All my bcm's are ver 6.0.
Thanks

Hello , I am trying to use 63.0, I am still getting the same error , I have tried using a later version of java, but still
can not get it to work.
Thanks

Ok what Windows version?
And also please install version 62.05 from here: If that site does not load then we will need to fix java depending on Windows version.

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

hi,
I have installed 62.05, and I am running windows 10.
Thanks

-In Windows Explorer navigate to Program Files/Java/YourVersion#/lib/security
If using 64 BIT then navigate to Program Files(x86)/Java/YourVersion#/lib/security
-Right click java.security and open with notepad or alike.
-Use the CTL + F command to start FIND
-Search for MD5 and remove these two references: MD5 and MD5withRSA

If still an issue then install older java 1.79

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back