Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel BayStack Router Assistance - NAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

kofc3

MIS
Feb 23, 2012
US
Hi All,

I am in need of a little assistance. We have an old BayStack ARN router that was present when I started my current position. It apparently has been here for some number of years and has kept on trucking in its original configuration. However, I now need to make changes to it. I have the commands to add a static 1 to 1 NAT mapping. But, I need to remove an old static NAT mapping. Has anyone on here done this before? ANd, if so could you kindly share an example of what BCC command I need to issue to remove the static mapping.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

BCC, there's a term I haven't heard in a while. It would be a lot easier to do via Site Manager if you have a copy of that kicking around.

Unfortunately, I do not have a copy. That would ne nice to have for sure. Do you know where I can get one? Or, are you familiar with commands? From the command line, I can drill all the way into the specific mapping. I just need to know the command to remove it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back