Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel and IEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

cqdnw1xy

Technical User
Jul 6, 2011
PH
thread959-1508399
Has anyone tried connecting Nortel CCM 6.0 and IEX TotalView?

I use this for real-time management and the time in IEX and Nortel does not seem to match. Somehow, the time in IEX is 15 minutes ahead.

Schedule Adherence is hard because the scheduled activity and actual state are not matched.

Please help!

I have CC6 and IEX integrated and accurate. It was kind of a beast to get it all working right as you have to program everything in CCMS and then duplicate it in IEX totalview so that it knows what to do with the data for the different applications and skillsets.

If the time is ahead 15 minutes, I would guess it to be a server issue. However, keep in mind that the CCMS tracks some information in 15 minute intervals... So you wouldn't see information from 1:00 to 1:15 until the interval is complete.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Also remember the CCMS gets time from the CS1K. You need to check the time there first. I would setup the CS1K to get time from the same source as the IEX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back