Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nortel ACD Overflow DN with NRD status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sccoppa

IS-IT--Management
Jun 30, 2004
US
Hello All,
I'm hoping someone can help me out and indicate as to why I can't get ACD calls to overflow to an ACD DN NCFW'ed to voice mail. When all agents are logged in and on Not Ready status, if I place 2-3 calls in the queue the calls wait until an agent is switched off Not Ready. How can I send calls to a voice mailbox if the callers wait for say 30-60 seconds when agents are on Not Ready ?
I am not sure what happens when everyone is busy... I haven't tested that yet.
If all agents are in Not Ready status how do the timers treat the calls waiting? Does overflow treatment only apply to agents all busy? And do the timers ignore Not Ready status?

Below is a setup of the queue:

REQ PRT
TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 8593
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 20
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA YES
FRRT 43
FRT 6
SRRT 43
SRT 76
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 4512
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP YES
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 1
OVTH 1
TOFT 30
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN 4604
IFDN 4604
BUSY SRC SRC SRC SRC
AENI YES
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 40
RTPC YES
STIO 3
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO

The OVDN 4604 is an ACD DN NCFW to voice mail with MAXP 1 and no one logged into that queue.

I just put in the IFDN, but that hasn't helped either. I can easily remove that.

Thanks

You can't overflow to an out of service queue. Change the OVDN to the Meridian Mail or CallPilot pilot DN of its queue.

War Eagle!!

he's correct.. with no one in que, that acd group is in nights and not a possible target..

acd (non symposium) is built to route in night to an answer point.. try the ifdn to an analog station.. if that works forward it to mail

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Okay... the 'Not Ready' status is not the issue. I will setup an IFDN to a regular DN and have that device forward to voice mail.

I'll let you know how that works.

Thanks

Try changing the MWC prompt to yes on the 4604 ACDN. It should allow you to use as an OVDN then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back