Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NORTEL 2033 SPEAKER PHONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mqh123

IS-IT--Management
Apr 20, 2009
US
I read through the other threads and did not see anything on this. We are all stumped. Any help is appreciated.

Application: Call into AT&T Conf bridge from Nortel IP 2033 phone then other users call into bridge. Volume is turned up. Phone works fine on regular call.
Problem: In various buildings once another person calls into the bridge from outside, the volume goes to VERY LOW. The people with the phone can not even hear the call. In other buildings the same phone works fine. They may all be on different HUBS. Thanks,

Hello, the first thing I would check is the Firmware release on the 2033. If you are using a CS1000 then the latest firmware release is S77. You will need to TFTP the firmware to the 2033 (the instructions are with firmware when you download it) and I would recommend Pumpkin. That is what I used. If your system is not a Nortel CS1000 then other than firmware I am not to sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back