Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar MICS M12x0

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew41238

MIS
Nov 28, 2007
US
I have a M12x0 that has two trunk cards and a DID card. All the lines on the trunk card and all DID's have quit working. If I go into Hardware I can see all of the programming and I can see all three cards. However, if I go into Maintenance -> Module Status, Module 8 shows it is empty. I have disabled and enabled but it continues to show empty. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this or what might possibly be wrong with it?

Thanks for your help.

Sounds as if the module quit on you. Have you rebooted the system? You can try power cycling the Module first.

I have power cycled the module and phone system. I also had a spare M12x0 and plugged it in with the same cards and get the same results. There is a red light on the system but it does not turn on. Is that normal? All the other modules have red or green lights and there all on except for the M12x0.

no light means no power

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Check your power source. Also check your port on the fiber module (although this is only if you have power but no connectivity)

Check for a blown fuse on the 12X0 also

----------------------------
40: Hill?? What hill??
I didn't see any $%@#(*$ Hill!!
50: who put this $%@#(*$ Hill Here??
----------------------------
JerryReeve
Telecommunication Technology Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor