Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar CICS w/ CP 100 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

grunt68

IS-IT--Management
Jul 11, 2002
US
I have a client w/ Norstar CICS v 6 and CP 100 VM. He had me setup x 225 as Attendant w/ auto attendant picking up calls after 4 rings w/ general greeting and directory etc.
All worked good for the past year. Recently he has asked to make CO lines ring at x226 because attendant does not start to work until 12 noon and so between 8 am and noon calls only ring at attendant and rest of office can not hear ring.
????? Well, thats what auto attendant is for!!
I changed x226 lines to appearance & ring and removed call fwrd bsy and NA, and it rings however 226 no longer has VM coverage. He wants to keep VM on 226 also..Well I do not know of a way to accomplish that. I realize he is being a pain but if there is a way to please him, I would appreciate hearing from somebody.

Make X226 FNA to vmail again and use a higher ring count than you use for AA answer.

Phonehed in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back