Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Norstar 6.1 with PRI DID- Night Service 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottb8888

Technical User
Feb 21, 2003
US
We have just set up a MICS with the above. DID workds correctly as long as the system is not in the night mode. Once we go to night the calls do not ring directly to the assigned phones. The only work around that I have discovered is to create a ring group for each number and set it up in the night mode. This seems cumbersome and there are not enough ring groups to accomodate very many DID's.

Does your night ringing group include ALL the target lines and/or the physical lines - they should not.

I have had to put each target line in a seperate ring group... Not enough ring groups for all the DID's

Have you cleared the Control Set setting for these lines in Services? The default is usually the phone on port 101

Will that do it? I'll try it tonight. Say does that mean if I have two tennants on the same system, each tennant can have a night key?

yes- clearing the control will fix it, and yes two tenants can have separate night keys.

With the night keys, when you set up 2 services, f871 allows you to scroll through the named services until you find the one you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back