Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Non Business Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTone

Vendor
Feb 17, 2003
US
OK I have a 8X16 6.1 s/w and a CP 100 the problem is that the CP will not go to the non business hours greeting. I have programed it to go at 5:00 PM in the schedule and I also put Feature 871 on set 221 and when you you press the button it gos to night services on the display, but when you call you get the normal CCR tree 1. Any ideas out there.
Bad CP?

make sure it is after 5pm when you are testing it. or to test, either change the time on the system to after 5pm or change non-business time.

it sounds funny but i've ran into it a couple of times, check to make sure the time is set to am/pm correctly.

It sounds a lot like the problem where CP Rel 2.0 would not work correctly if "Bus Open=" is set to "NO". It took a patch to fix it.

I wonder if the two are related?
Do a search for CP non-business.

Night ring does not change your AA message- ever. It only causes the VM to pick up quicker (in your case,) and play whatever message is supposed to play at that time of day.

The call pilots can take up to twenty minutes to recognize a time change when you are onsite changing it for testing purposes. If your programming is correct, it will click over at 1700.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back