Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nokia IP-330 for learning Checkpoint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chkmg

Technical User
Aug 13, 2002
EU
Hi folks,
As you can see from my question, I have not even started using Checkpoint. I need your opinion in the fact that If I buy a cheap Nokia IP-330 hardware and install the trial version on it and then configure it according to the material I have ( Manuals and Books), would it be enough for learning Checkpoint? Is the interface the same regardless which operating system you install it on? Or better yet, can I call my self a Checkpoint user with confidence after having used it on Nokia box?

Many thanks in advance guys!

Regards

Yes, Yes, Yes to all of the above. the only difference with CP on various vendors platforms is the OS of the platform, they all have there little pro's and cons and it usually is just down to a matter of choice for the end user as to what they prefer working on.

Many thanks for your speedy reply!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back