Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No video preview when scrubbing in program monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDone

Technical User
Jan 17, 2005
US
Hi. I have no video when scrubbing video with mouse in premire 6.5 (i only hear audio). I can only see them if i hit enter. I can see nothing by hitting space bar.
If i move the video to video 2 then i can scrub and see the video (and i can see video by hitting enter and the space bar) but it does no good here since i must use video on video 1a and 1b in order to do transitions. Strangely, i created some titles in adobe and i can see them fine in video 1a or 1b. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? I am desperate....

Have you checked the basics, like: 1. have you accidently clicked the little eye at the start of that video track (this turns visibility on and off) 2. does your clip have some effect applied to it that would cause a complete blackout 3. have you set a motion which begins off-screen and forgot to ad an on-screen end point 4. is it color keyed to some drastic degree 5. do other video clips show up in that track 6. if none of the above apply, then it may be the imported vid's video encoding codec... does any of this help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back