Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No statistics from ACD queue to our Genesys system

Status
Not open for further replies.

perelo

Technical User
Sep 14, 2005
SE
We are using Genesys as our callcenter platform, we have got a couple of ACD-queues from wich we get statistics, thoose queues were made by our supplier of the PBX so I don´t know how it´s set up. I´ve been looking at a working ACD and that one NOT working but I can´t really see the big differens. Could someone enlighten me in this matter?

Sincerly,

Per Elofson, Sweden

I´ll attach the prints from each queue:

ACD 5999 = Not sending statistics, you only see logins/logouts from the agent.
ACD 8210 = Working as it should.

-------5999------------------------
TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 5999
MWC NO
PCMM NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 15
SDNB YES
BSCW YES
ISAP YES
VSID 11
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA YES
FRRT
SRRT 23
SRT 6
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 99
FNCF NO
CWTT NONE
HMSB YES
ACPQ NO
FORC NO
RTQT 5
RTQO MSB
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 2
OVTH 5
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU BSY BSY LNK BSY
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
CWNT NONE

------8210----------------------------------
TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 8210
MWC NO
PCMM NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 5
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP YES
VSID 11
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT
SRRT
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW
FNCF NO
CWTT NONE
HMSB YES
ACPQ NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK

DTC001
EMRT
MURT
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML YES
RDNA NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
CWNT NONE

Here it is.

TYPE SCB
CUST 0
CPRD 01 01 12 31
SHR 7
EHR 22
DOW 2 3 4 5 6 7
RFRQ 3
SFRQ 2
ROPT 1 2 3 4
PRIO 8
PAGE YES
AID YES
IDLB 0001
IDUB 9999
LOG 500
SRPT YES
TOT4 YES

Can you read the output of TTY 8 (Your report printer) directly? Or is the cable plugged into a capture PC or something? If you can read it directly, then you should find reports for both queues, every half-hour, Mon-Sat from 0700 to 2200 with totals at the bottom of short report 4. If you are able to see that raw data from the port, then the capturing/processing application connected to TTY 8 may need to have its script or capture application ammended to gather the data for the other queue.

In short, with RPRT = YES for both, I can't see an obvious reason why data from both wouldn't be included in the reports sent over TTY 8.

--T1PSTN

Oki, could there be a misconfiguration of the phoneset?

The agents in the 8210 acd is digital and the ones in 5999 acd is analogue.

FYI, we are not using printers or capture PC´s, there is a Meridian Link in the PBX from witch we get trafficdata over to our Genesys system, in the genesys we monitor selected DN´s for statistics, in this case we get data from 8210 but not from 5999. As I mentioned earlier the only data we get from 5999 is agent login/logout.

When you say Genesys... Do you mean Symposium? If so, are the TNs of the ACD agent phonesets acquired?

--T1PSTN

We´re using Genesys 6.5 and our PBX is a Option 61 with a Meridian Link card. We´re only interested in the ACD-queue statistics and not the ACD-positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back