Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Sorting and Grouping

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgechter

MIS
Jul 24, 2002
US
I am using Microsoft Access 2003. I have a database that I have created some forms. Just two weeks ago I clicked Sorting and Grouping. Today I cannot find Sorting and Grouping. It is not in the View menu like everyone says. I cannot find it in the form. There are no buttons located on any of my toolbars, not even when I expand them. Why can't I group anymore? What do I need to do? I have three forms that I recently clicked sorting and grouping and now they aren't there. Everything still works perfectly. The reason I need it is for a newly created form that doesn't have any grouping on it. Let me know, Wendi

Hve you played with ToolBars recently ?

Hope This Helps, PH.
Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884 or FAQ181-2886

Yeah, all my toolbars have all their buttons. And there are no filters on any of my data. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back