Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No SMDR raw data output from Mitel A-470 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srirammig112

Vendor
Aug 12, 2016
IN
Hi all,
Request your help in resolving the SMDR issue in Mite A-470.I have programmed the settings in charges>general but can't get any raw data when i connect to Mitel A-470 using Tera term(equivalent of Hyperterminal).I type in the IP of Mitel and port no 1080 but not receiving any data. I tried the same using putty but no result there too.For your information i have enclosed the screenshots of the SMDR settings in Mitel.Iam posting the link below of the screen shots.Please help me.

Thank you in advance

Regards

srirammig112

The SMDR the A400 is not like the 3300 where you can just connect with a terminal emulator on a port.
The A400 is the client and needs to connect to the PC on the programmed port.

So you need a program that will listen on port 1080 and you program the A400 to connect this PC and port.
Something like this can be used to test with.

Dear all,
Thank you so much for helping me out with your valuable suggestions and links. Iam now getting the raw data from Mitel which helps greatly.

Thank you once again

Regards

srirammig112

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back