Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No more call records????

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregdeike

Technical User
Aug 21, 2003
US
This is going to sound weird, We have a 81C with OTM. As of the 21st of August the call records will not generate to a report. I can see them when I download but they will not move to any report. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be great. Thanks

I don't have a lot of experience with the OTM telemanagement, but the one time I saw this problem on MAT I had the user backup some of his old call records and then purge them from the system. The problem was when the system gets full, the reports won't run. I found the procedures for this in the NTP. I don't know them off the top of my head.

Are the call records in the call database. If so you probably have to cost the records first before running your report. Click on the costing button (the green money icon) then do Start, batch. This will cost the records for the report. Then try to run your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back