Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NO MODEM DRIVER FOR NOTEBOOK?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the correct number? You don't have to dial 9 or something to get an outside line, which could cause it to blow up? The phone line works OK if you plug a normal phone into it and dial? If you take it to another phone line, it does the same thing?

I'm about stumped, so I'm reverting back to the questions I'm sure you've already checked on. Jennifer Sigman
Unemployed again

it is the right number because i use it at home on my dell......weird!........thanks anyways for the reply Jenn

Have you done any of the other things I mentioned? About plugging it into another jack, plugging something else into that same jack, etc.? Jennifer Sigman
Unemployed again

yes i have tried my phone and it works fine.......My problem must be the wrong driver or it is not install how it should be

well i reinstalled windows again like acer told me to.......I reinstalled the video,then audio,then modem driver all from ACER and so were the instructions....................and guess what same thing again.....no modem driver

still nothing working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back