Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Message waiting lamp on phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsekreta

MIS
Nov 20, 2002
US
Hi,

I recently added four extensions. When they are left a message in audix the lamp does not light on the phone and when station is statused is also does not indecate a message. Although they have a meessage. I have tried Clear AMW commad and rebuilt all of the stations and voice mail.
Intuity Audix MAP 5

Thank you,
BT

Did you
1. Create a coverage path to audix on the station form?
2. Add audix in the LWC reception field on the station form?

When is the last time you helped someone, just because you were able to?

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Hi,

Yes and Yes. I have compaired it to others that are working. Disp -activity-log show a message. Check the MAC address ranges. Clear awm all and audix, deleted everything rebuild it all. The only thing I have not done is reboot audix.

Thanks,
BT

Do you have multiple switches covered by the same Audix, and are these phones in something other than than main switch? If so, you have to make sure to identify which switch the station is on in the subscriber form.

Hi,

Only one 8710 5.1, the switch number and community ID is 1, which is correct. I can turn on/off the lamp with LWC, so I know the lamp works.

Thanks,
BT

make sure that you are using the right LWC depends on the ingrated mode it can be Audix or spe

Yes we are. I have no other issues with any of the subscribers on this intuity audix, just these four extensions.

Did you duplicate them from existing station extensions, or build them new?

Have you compared the settings on the second page of the station form of these stations with other stations that do have MWI lamps working?

There is a known issue with certain Intuity Audix 5.1 releases regarding MWL. A patch was issued in the 5.1.55 and 5.1.56 DST updates that is supposed to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back