Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No message lamp for huntgroup-extension on Intuity Audix

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekitori

Technical User
Jun 27, 2006
NL
I have activated a mailbox on Intuity Audix with the number of a huntgroup.

Now if I change the 'message lamp extension' on the stations that are in the huntgroup, I don't get a light when a message is entered.

We're on CM5, Intuity Audix Lx R1.1.....

Does this only work on station-extensions or do I have to activate some special feature ?

Entering the message works fine, it's just the light...

regards,

hasn't seen the light yet, Sekitori

Make sure that there are not any messages waiting when the button is created on the station. Remove the message light, remove all message from the mailbox, re-add the message light, send a new message to the mailbox to test.

Susan
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes.

You may also need to enter Audix in the LWC Reception field on page 2 or 3 of the hunt group.

Why don't you just add a "aut-msg wait" button to the stations that are in the hunt group for the mailbox of the hunt-group that should solve your problem and your users will still have their message light for their own voicemail messages......

Either one (aut-msg-wait or message lamp ext) will not light properly if the button is created when the Audix system has a message waiting and has already sent the MWI-ON command to the mailbox.

Susan
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes.

Got it working - according to the engineers I had to have the switch determine if there's a message instead of Audix.

On page 2 of the huntgroup, both LWC Reception and Message Center are 'none' and Audix-name is 'Intuity', whereas I had the first two entries on 'audix'.

Thanks for all your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back