Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Licenses show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekbabe

Technical User
Jul 22, 2002
CA
I have rebuilt my NT Terminal Services boxes to Windows 2000 SP3 running Metaframe 1.8. I have loaded Windows 2000 server with SP 3 and installed terminal services. I am running Metaframe 1.8 for Windows 2000 with SP3, FR 1 and all hotfixes.

I have activated the base Metaframe license as well as my FR 1 license and load balancing. In the licensing window it shows 15 pooled licenses. But when I open up the Citrix administrator and go to the licensing tab it only shows 1 local license and 0 pooled.

What did I miss?

I had a similar problem with my network. If you sign into the Citrix website, you can choose to reregister your licenses. Reregistering the lisences fixed this problem for me. However, be warned that if the licenses have already been registered, you will be asked to explain why you are trying to register again. They also have great phone support for this issue. The number is located on their website.

Hi

By now you have probably learned that you had to change the FR level of your server and then add licenses for each level. If not call Citrix and they will help you do it.

Ike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back