Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No forms, no controls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toman

Technical User
Mar 30, 2004
CZ
Hi
Has someone noticed, that a reader of Tek-Tips without having our lovely page Microsoft: Visual FoxPro Forum in "My Threadminder" is unable to see it, unless he knows exact location In other words: Home > Forums > Programmers > DBMS Packages Category doesn't include Microsoft: Visual FoxPro Forum no more (but still includes Microsoft: FoxPro (old versions 1 to 2.6) )

Is it only an admin mistake or a beginning of the end?
Sad Toman

I don't know. If this is related to the missing possibility of Staring a post, then it would be a recent admin mistake. I still see the possibility to star a post in other forums. Maybe that has to do with each other.

Bye, Olaf.

Toman said:
In other words: Home > Forums > Programmers > DBMS Packages Category doesn't include Microsoft: Visual FoxPro Forum

Yes it does. I can see it in the right-hand column, about two thirds of the way down.

Olaf said:
If this is related to the missing possibility of Staring a post, then it would be a recent admin mistake.

Curiously, the ability to star is still missing, yet thread184-1710153 has just attracted two stars.

No doubt it will all work itself out soon.

Mike

Visual FoxPro articles, tips, training, consultancy

Mike said:
Yes it does. I can see it in the right-hand column, about two thirds of the way down.
At this moment you are perfectly right Mike. I can also see it in the right-hand column.
But what I saw today at about 12 a clock is different and you can see it on a screenshot here
There is no Microsoft: Visual FoxPro Forum there.
This was the reason for my panic behavior.
Probably pages were under reconstruction at the moment when I check them.
Toman

the ability to star is still missing

The Tek-Tips admin Accidentally changed the forum to a PRIVATE forum where Stars are not supported.

They have corrected the problem and the Stars are back.

JRB-Bldr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back