Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Features Registered, Error 37 on NAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trob20615

IS-IT--Management
Oct 2, 2018
US
I am very new to Nortel and our system is having some issues.

We had a power outage and since then we have had a verity of issues.

No features showing in XFTEST. Only 2 lines outward calling lines are working, unable to access any features to manage 911-949 just listed as (Inactive Feature). Getting Error 37 on NAM, I am unable to find anything that list what this error might be. Also, all of our internal extensions have been scrambled and some are not working at all.

I know nothing about this system. Normally a networking guy and only know what I have learned the last 3 hours on Google about the system and troubleshooting steps.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

So far sounds like you phone system lost all programming and needs to be re-programmed and the NAM maybe lost it's hard drive....try F9*1 to see if the codes changed as F98X are default codes.

I would suggest you call a Norstar tech right away instead of beating around the bush on this with Google.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Curlycord, Thank you for the response. I tried F9*1 and it shows "inactive feature". I will attempt calling a Norstar Tech.

exsmogger, I attempted to do this. But due to me not having access to any of the F keys. I am not able to enable the monitor.

exsmogger, Thank you very much. Now the system is back to 00 and am now able to use the function key to gain access to the server.

No I did not. I was not able to see the monitor until after the reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back