Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No events are reported into statrep.nsf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortan

Programmer
Jul 13, 2002
CZ
Hi,

I have a problem with event reporting into database statrep.nsf (running Notes R5.12 on Linux RedHat). First everything was working fine but suddenly no events were added to statrep.nsf. I tried to recreate statrep.nsf but it didn't help. I also didn't see any errors in log.nsf.

Can you help me?

thanks a lot
Mortan

Hi,

Did you check if all needed tasks are running on the server and if they startup when the server starts?

Maybe they do not automatically start up and your server was rebooted.

Kind regards,

Dominik Malfait
dominik@amazingit.com

Thanks for answer, but...

I think, the only task that is needed for this is Event monitor. It is running on the server and in the log file is no error message from this task written.
Since the error occured, I have restarted the server at least 10 times to solve other situations.

Any other ideas?

thanks
Mortan

Hi,

Did you check if the task is really running (does it load when the server starts?) and have you configured the events to monitor?

Kind regards,

Dominik Malfait
dominik@amazingit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back