Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No DTMF on AA, VM etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidshokk

Technical User
Jan 31, 2007
GB

Hi

Our client has an IP500 on 4.0(10) and their phones have suddenly stopped sending DTMF tones to AutoAttendants, voicemail options etc... when listening to another companies AutoAttendant pressing buttons does nothing.

can anyone help? Thanks

is it all phone or just a certain card/module?

was the 3.2.9999999999999999999 loader used in the upgrade?

Are they digital phones on a DS module by any chance?

As it is an IP500 it comes on 4.0.0 anyway so would have just been upgraded to 4.0 (10)

And yes it is DS Phones on 2 x DS30 modules

The DS modules need to go to 3_2_999 first, I had the same problem, no DTMF. Once I had put them down to 3.2.999, then up to 4.1, they worked fine and have had no problems since.

Excellent. I cannot get remote access to carry out the downgrade/upgrade until tomorrow but I will do this then.

Many Thanks for your speedy help

Doing the upgrade out of the box to 3.2.999 then to 4.1 still causes the problem. It may be that downgrading to 3.2.999 and upgrading again to 4.1 fixes the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back