Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No dial-tone on any analog phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS-IT--Management
Jul 26, 2004
US
I have Nortel meridian 11C, release 25.40 PBX system. We have bad batteries on UPS and power went down now non of our analog lines are working. There is no dialtone on analog lines. Digital phones are working properly. What I need to check? Please help.

Thanks,

stat the card and make sure it is enabled. LD 20
STAT X
IF DISABLED LD 20 >ENLC X THEN STAT AGAIN, If this does not work disable card, remove the card count to 1o reseat the card. Hopefully it will come up for you.

are you back on ac power? batteries get low, dial tone will die before digitals

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Yes. AC power is back on. I have option 11C so I don't havr DTR card.

Thanks,

I have two analog cards and both cards are down.

Thanks,

the dtr card is built into your ssc.. stat 0.. enlc x on each of those cards.. if that does not work, disc x reseat, then enlc x

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I already tried to diable the cards, removed analog cards and reseat and the reenalbe without success.

Thanks,

you could have lost both cards, are you getting inbound did/dtn? if so it's not the dtr's.. after a reseat, i replace the card, but i have 6 spares.. hospitals tend to dislike bad cards taking longer then a few minutes..

you've done everyting i would have except replace the cards

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back