Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No dial tone on 1616 after firmware upgrade to 1.350b 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdilalla

Technical User
Oct 12, 2009
IT
Hi all,
after an upgrade to firmware 1.350b I have no dial tone on 1616 deskphone , no problem on 1608 deskphone.
On the same phone I've also issue like one-way audio.
I've tried to use the same network cable on 1616 and 1608 and the issue is only on 1616.
Someone with the same issue ?
Thanks a lot
Frank

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the ACM version is 5.2.1 and the there are 3 MG450.

Do a trace...All other things being equal, you might just have a bad curly cord or handset

I think the issue is on the phone, because the trace seems to be correct, I can see the phone IP address and the MG IP address involved in the test, the same MG with 1608 works fine. The same phone works fine with previous firmware. the issue coming out after firmware upgrade

If your system is on the same subnet as the phones, log into the MG and clear the arp cache and do a command 'no ip arp inspection'. I had this happen before and that was the fix.

Thanks wpetilli
the issue was the arp cache, now works fine
Bye
F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back