Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Night Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antaew

Technical User
Aug 31, 2012
US
I'm trying to set up a Night Service for Listed-Directory number. I've set the LDN, added the night servive extension to the hunt group form and changed the console parameter DID-LDN to LND Night Ext to n.I also added to Night Service ext to the Trunk Group. When I activate the Night Service button and call the main number, i'm geting a constant busy.
Any thoughts?

What exactly are you trying to do? You have a phone number 123-456-7890, someone calls this number. You want this number to route to the attendant console and then to a night service destination of your choosing when the night service button is turned on? You said you added night service destination on the trunk group. If you are using LDN you would add it on the tenant. Let me know the entire setup and what is trying to be accomplished. If you want to set night service at the trunk level you can just change inc-call-handling-trmt and add the number digits and a night destination, then give the console a trunk-ns button. You can also use the hunt group for night service and the hunt-ns button.

At this point, i'm just trying to get the Night Service to work any way possible. I changed Night Service and Incoming Dest. on the trunk group to attendent. I also programmed a NS button on the phone. Once the button is engaged, I'm still getting a busy signal. I'm trying to clean up someone elses clutter, so I don't know what all has been changed.

TRUNK GROUP

Group Number: 1 Group Type: co CDR Reports: n
Group Name: TIFTON COMBOS COR: 62 TN: 1 TAC: 62
Direction: two-way Outgoing Display? n
Dial Access? y Busy Threshold: 9 Night Service: attd
Queue Length: 0 Country: 1 Incoming Destination: attd
Comm Type: voice Auth Code? n Digit Absorption List:
Prefix-1? y Trunk Flash? n Toll Restricted? y

TRUNK PARAMETERS
Trunk Type: ground-start
Outgoing Dial Type: tone Cut-Through? n
Trunk Termination: rc Disconnect Timing(msec): 500