Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

night -service button question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jopats

MIS
May 13, 2005
US
System..Definity G3I V11...Voicemail Intuity audix.
My question is how does the relationship work between the night service button on the att. console and the night service message auto attendant in Intuity.
Specifically I do not see where you would designate a new destination on the att. console for night service. The button is assigned as night service, but where in the switch do you designate which auto attendant number it should go to? (a coverage path)?

Page one of trunk-groups on the right side.

One thing to check also when you use that Night Service button is, go to "Change listed directory numbers" and see where that attendant is gonna ring to. I got bit by that one because it was set to the console only and when people 0'd out of Audix, they were directed back to the console and the phone just rang because no one was there. Look for the night destination and where ever the attendant is at night, put that number in there for the 0 out of Audix. If I've put this wrong guys/girls, correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back