Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Night service and redirection help 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb34nne

Programmer
Feb 21, 2007
HR
Problem is this: when my exchange is in Night service(all operators is OFF), the number for recieving calls is 5555. When I try to redirect phone 5555(whit code *22#mobile phone number#), it`s not working. I tried with PELPI, but problem is still here. Phone 5555 rings, calls are not redirected to mobile phone. This is a big problem in my company, because guard who answer all calls on number 5555, have to walk thru the building and he is not by the phone all the time.

Is there a solution for this problem, maybe patch from Ericsson or something? Does someone know how to fix this?

My exchange is TSWSP02/R3A

Thanks

HI.

A solution to this problem is.
Make a empty group hunting number with SEL parameter diversion is permited.

Make a Abbreviated number containg the mobile number.

Set a diversion on the Group Number to this abbreviated number.

Do a manual diversion *21*Group number# on exstension 5555.

I presume that you divert the operator traffic by using RERNUM in each CORG.

Mpe

Hi,
Tou can add PELCS:DIR=5555,SERV=10; to your personal number.
d1 in serv means that repeated deflection after diversion/follow me is allowed. Default not allowed.
Try it, it should work.
/Stefan

Thanks to all, I used PELCS command and set SERV parameter to 10. It`s working now. Again, thanks to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back