Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Night Mode Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingenia

Technical User
Mar 16, 2004
US
I have a CICS, 6.1, POTS system that I would like to add a night mode to. We have hired an after hours service and I would like to forward calls from all lines to that external number.

Thanks in advance,

easiest way is to do a telco call forwarding. Call your telephone line provider for instructions.

I don't think I have time to implement before the holiday. Is there another way?

Easiest way would be to use line redirection. Make sure the set you are trying to redirect the lines from allows line redirection under Capabilities. (line redirection is Feature84)
B.

I went into capabilites on the handset and changed allow redirect to Y and then programmed a button. When I try to set it up, I get unequipped line.

What am I doing wrong?

the line should be avbl on the phone/extension from which you are trying to forward

Stupid Question: How do I turn on disconnect supervision?

Gointo programming of lines and enter line number and hit next until you see unsupervised or supervised, change if it says unsupervised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back