Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Night message not working until 5:30, but night service starts at 5:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr0ubleman

IS-IT--Management
May 8, 2004
US
Hi,

This is my first post here, but I've been reading this site for years (usually on the IT side). I'm an IT guy, who's been assigned to change a few things in are NORSTAR phone system. By looking at the FAQ's on this site, I've been able to fix everything they wanted except one thing:

They wanted the night service changed from 5:30PM to 5:00PM. I did that, but the daytime AA table picks up until 5:30, even if we're on night service. How do I make it so our night service message goes on whenever we put on night service? Also, it they daytime AA table picks up during night service, even if I go to manual night service, unless it's after 5:30.

Here is some system information:

We have a Meridian M8X24-DS and a Norel Startalk Flash 4 CH 1.7

Using your FAQ's, I've determined that the KSU and software version is: MDR5 ENG/SP (Including DR5.1)

Please let me know if you need anymore information, and thanks in advance.

You might want to repost this in the Norstar forum, you'll get a better response -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back