Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

night answer 200 icp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNIP81

Programmer
Jan 29, 2007
US
I have a 200 icp that has 2 lines ringing into a ring group. The night answer has an analog ext programmed for it. When on a call and the other line rings (call waiting tone) when you hit the flash key it just goes to dial tone (extension). It will not answer the second call coming in. Does anyone know why, or what i can do to be able to answer the second incoming call?

Your description is not clear enough for me to figure out how it is set up much less how to modify/fix it.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Thanks for the reply. The system has 2 incoming lines ringing into it. The first rings ldn 500, the second ldn 501. Ldn's are on a 5340 phone these settings are for day mode. When system is in night mode, both lines set to ring analog ext 229 wich is a cordless phone. When cordless phone receives a call and is talking on the call when second line rings in you hear a call waiting tone. When you flash to answer second call all you get is dial tone. You can't answer second call. You can however flash back to original call.

Thanks for your time, let me know if you need more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back