Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice Query using agent name as criteria when searching does not display any calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antz13

Technical User
Sep 27, 2014
PH
Hi Guys,

Would like to ask for any help, Suddenly I tried to query recording in nice query using an agent name but unable to retrieve any recordings/calls but when trying to search recording via channels I was able to retrieved recordings.

Hope to get an advise in how we could fix the issue. Appreciate any in help. Thanks in advance!

what is the name of the user in the calls you have retrieved? is it
- basic recordings user, indicates your CTI Integration is failing and calls are being recorded through total recording
- unmapped user, indicates CTI integration is avaialble but your agents are not being identified correctly
- other, indicates ???

Some days I do my job, other days it feels like I'm doing everyone elses job, other days I should have stayed at home and mowed the lawns.

Hi Thanks for the reply, just the basic recordings. It is now working fine all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back