Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice Perform/ NIM 4.1 Install Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

madank84

Technical User
Dec 9, 2012
US
Hello All,

First Post.... :)

We are trying to setup Nim 4.1 in our lab. We had done that in the past with 3.1, which was straight forward with setup files, But with SRT/ Deployment manager, its becoming a bit too complicated. Do anyone have any install guides to assist? I have 3.1 install guides which were very helpful but sort of useless here
Thanks!

~Madank

Thanks,

I dont see any install guides though for 4.1, even in Download Center. But we started with the installations. Trial n error.

Thanks,

However i see only guides for after-install configuration, not for the setup/install components part :(. is it an access issue?
Do i need to get elevated access.

Hi Madank84

The first thing you need to do is to run the SRT. On the SRT there is a button to export to NDM. After finishing the SRT. Run the NDM and import the file you just exported from SRT. Make shure you use the same version of SRT and NDM. It is a good idea to use the latest one.

Regards Johan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back