Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nice Perform 3.5 Voip Logger Installation Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

olook

Technical User
Sep 8, 2012
FR
Hi,

I’m trying to install a new active Voip Logger 3.5 since several weeks.

Unfortunatly, the logger still doesn’t work because the IP Capture is unreachable and the Nice CTI Process (observerHost, driver, connectionmanager,…) can’t be started after the boot.

Have you ever been in this case?

Some informations:
Recording mode: Alcatel Active IP DR-LINK
Version of logger: 9.12.6.41
Install Log: Success

Log Error:
- CTI
07/09/12 10:18:23.476 | ERROR | 574 | Dispatch | ProcessesManager::prepareProcessesList Couldn't find any process to run...
07/09/12 10:18:23.476 | ERROR | 574 | Dispatch | ServiceDispatch::InitThread - Failed to start Processes Manager. Will try to run in 30 seconds.

- VoIP Capture
06/09/2012 16:48:04.625 | ERROR | 1 | Integration | IntegrationController.InitializeObserver Observer module initialization failed. Status Error
06/09/2012 16:48:04.625 | ERROR | 1 | Integration | IntegrationManager.InitializeIntegration Failed to initialize integration controller. Status 5
06/09/2012 16:48:04.625 | ERROR | 1 | MediaControl | CaptureServices::IPCapture::MediaControl::MediaControlMgr::MCInitialize Alcatel Integration Initialization failed. Status=1
06/09/2012 16:48:09.459 | ERROR | 252 | IPCapture | TMWManager.Initialize: Fail to initialize the MediaControl. ErrorCode=10
06/09/2012 16:48:09.459 | ERROR | 252 | IPCapture | IPCapture: Failed to initialize IP Capture manager

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

olook

hi,

An other information:
WHen i try to start manually process as CnnectionMngr.exe, i have a cmd windows wich appears and close after some second. FOr ObserverHost.exe, i have a cmd window with a msg "MAIN ERROR - GOt invalid arguments number 0"...

Thanks.

Regards,

olook

Hi,

I have seen this issues many times when installing V 9.x VOIP Loggers. In my scenario, the issue was caused by a update pack that had not applied correctly. The fix was to re-apply the UP. One thing to note that Active VOIP (In Avaya anyway) you require a specific setup and order of execution unlike a regular passive VOIP Logger that will start pretty much straight away. The message that you posted with the “Couldn't find any process to run” is fairly common on faulty CTI components on NICE.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks.

Hi sidradical,

Thanks for your reply.

I will try your solution, i've just install again the OS after too many tests in order to solve it...

I've already install an VoIP Logger by the past, and i have all Nice documents which said:
1- Preparation
2- Interaction Center Drivers Installation
3- VoIP Logger Installation

I let you the result soon (may this evening).

Thanks again for your help.

Hi,

I've applied the 3.5.21 two times and 3.5.22 two times too, but no change :/

Any other idea?

Thanks.

How is the Logger configured in the site? Are you using hostname or IP?

Hi,

I cannot add the logger in the site, because "the logger is not supported" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back